He began playing music at an early age and kept up with it through the years, playing in various bands in the New Jersey and New York City area. He writes original, cross-genre material and plays many of the instruments himself. He can be found playing shows in the New York/New Jersey area as well as supporting other acts and performing artists in various roles. In 2015, he released the album Jerseybound which was successfully crowd-funded in its entirety on Kickstarter.
In addition to 25+ years of writing for the web for his www.starwarz.com family of sites, he’s also contributed to the following published works with plenty more on the way:
- Musings on Monsters: Observations on the World of Classic Horror (Editor/Contributor, 2020)
- Outside In Trusts No One: 156 New Perspectives on 156 X-Files and Kolchak Stories by 156 Writers (Contributor, 2020)
- From Bayou to Abyss: Examining John Constantine, Hellblazer (Editor/Contributor, 2020)
- Somewhere Beyond the Heavens: Exploring Battlestar Galactica (Editor/Contributor, 2018)
- The Cyberpunk Nexus: Exploring the Blade Runner Universe (Editor/Contributor, 2018)
- The Joy of Joe: Memories of America’s Movable Fighting Man from Today’s Grown-Up Kids (Contributor, 2018)
- A More Civilized Age: Exploring the Star Wars Expanded Universe (Contributor, 2017)
- A Long Time Ago: Exploring the Star Wars Cinematic Universe (Contributor, 2015)
- The Sacred Scrolls: Comics on the Planet of the Apes (Contributor, 2015)
- Sci-Fi World Magazine article, “Burning Film Fat” (Writer, 1998)
For musical booking or writing assignments, please use the contact form on the site or mail Lou directly at Lou(at)LouTambone.com.